Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Beginning.....

So, I broke down and joined the trend-I am an official blogger. I know all of my friends probably think I'm insane. I can hear then, "What, Brandi started a blog? No way that computer illiterate girl knows how to do anything like that!" But thanks to the super friendly blogger, any technologically lacking individual (AKA -Me) can get 'er done. That's about all I have for now, but I'm sure I'll be boring all of you soon with job-search stories, pictures of my Pay-Pay, stories of the country life and just generally what's going on in a little town in northern Louisiana. For now, I'll just leave you a pic of the love of my life (and don't worry, my husband already knows).

4 comments:

kaitlin said...

Pay and Smidgen need to meet one day...Smidgen wouldn't know what to do with herself!! Can't wait to stalk you ;) JUST KIDDING!

cwlsu1 said...

Hey, your blog looks great!! AND look how beautiful Payton is!!

a real librarian said...

Love the site - keep those posts coming!!!

a real librarian said...

Tag, you're it!

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.