Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just.Two.More.Days.......

Until one of the most painful experiences in my life-AKA the Louisiana bar exam- is over with. The past two testing days have been nothing short of ugly but I'm honestly ready for this to just be over! Pass, Fail, Condition-whatever-just let me get back to my normal life! Which would also include looking for a job =) Yep, I'm unemployed (or maybe that isn't the right term since I've never actually been employed full-time.....at least at a job that wasn't just for the summer that is.) For some strange reason I'm not *too* stressed about it. I have two interviews lined up next week so hopefully one of those (or something even MORE fabulous) will pan out. Ahh, nothing like getting an expensive degree and not being able to even find a job to use it ;) Hopefully next time I report back I'll have some good news on the job front!


4 comments:

kaitlin said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I know you're going to rock it!

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Hang in there B! I'm sure you are slaying the bar. Can't wait to party it up for the big graduation :)

Me... said...

Best vibes to the jobs!! And congrats on your new blog........I'm getting ready to update mine.

Beach Bum Marcie said...

We need an update!! :)