Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So today is supposed to be full of ghosts, goblins, witches, and lots of cute little kids (and furbabies!) running around looking for treats. It's also the first (of many) holidays that my husband and I will spend in our new home. As most people do, I went out and bought a couple of bags of candy hoping that for the first time, we'd finally have some trick or treaters. My parents always lived out in the boonies and we never were graced with any cute little characters looking for treats while I was growing up. However I have hopes that even though my husband and I are living in the boonies now, we might luck up and get a few this year since we actually have people that live down the road from us! I did my best to decorate (AKA put a pumpkin out by our house) so we shall see. Of the two bags of candy I originally bought, I think it's been whittled down to a little less than one so I do hope we get SOME trick or treaters, but just not a lot. ;) In any event, I'll report back tomorrow. Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Did you get any trick or treaters?

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

No =( BOOOO! Oh well, I guess it just gives me an excuse to eat the rest of leftover candy ;)