Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Cousins come to play.....

Much to (I'm sure) my mom and dad's dismay, they have not been graced with the presence of any "human" grandbabies at this time. Therefore, they're stuck with lots of furry grandkids. Today, my brother's Weimaraners, Diesel and Steiger, came to visit their cousins Abby and Payton. While Abby LOVES playing with her new found family, Payton isn't quite as excited when these particular cousins come to visit. Pay is more fond of her cousin Layla (my brother and his wife's Yorkie) since she's a lot calmer and not near as rough and tumble as the Grey Guys are. Anyway, just wanted to snap a few pics of the kiddies playing (and of course, Payton trying to avoid them).

Meet Steiger:

Steiger hanging out with my brother:

And Diesel hanging out with Abby:

A game of who's gonna get the dingo bone first:


Payton tired from all the excitement:

Abby trying to figure out what the heck that her mom is holding in front of her face:


And just for good measure, one of lovely little Layla enjoying a glass of Merlot one night last week:

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw, your parents really need to embrace their granddogs! My mom loves her grandbeagle!
Looks like a giant doggy party!

a real librarian said...

Aww, love all the puppy pics!!

Christy said...

Cute pics!
Weimraners are gorgeous "kids"!
My parents have human grandkids & my "kids" and I think she secretly loves mine more. J/K. :D

Rhonda said...

Awwww....too cute!

BTW....I've tagged you Brandi.

Ashley said...

OMG! I ADORE these pictures! HAHAHA

April Ziegler said...

So cute! I miss seeing pics of Pay. My parents give us guilt trips about only having granddogs too. Kev & I are both convinced that they miss Chloe more than us since we moved away...

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Oh my god...I want a dog so bad...Abby is soooo cute....oh wow...they are all sooo cute...muffin heads!!