Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Abby's Halloween Costume

I apologize for not posting below but I was quite uncertain with what to do about little Abaco's Halloween outfit. Randomly, I had to take a trip to the big city yesterday and made a quick drive by to PetCo to pick up an ID tag for the new girl in our life. Of course, they put those darn Halloween costumes right where you can't miss them I had to look again to make sure there wasn't another super cute one I should have gotten for Pay. I hadn't intended on getting Abby one just for the fact that I wasn't sure what size she would be come the end of Oct and didn't want to buy one that was a) too small and she would grow out of b) too big for her this Oct and risk that it would be too small come NEXT Oct. Anyway, I found a cute little alternative-a bat collar. So here's my little Abby-cakes in HER OWN OFFICIAL Halloween costume:

9 comments:

Christy said...

Ahhh hahaha. I love it! She's adorable.
Tomorrow when we take BD in for his appt. we'll probably browse the costumes at Petsmart. :)

Rhonda said...

Ahhhhhhh....she looks so cute!

Me... said...

Adorable!! If I keep reading your blog, I'll start wanting another puppy myself! Of course my puppies usually grow to over 85 lbs......
I'd love to have a little guy, but not sure what my big guys would think of that.

Courtney said...

And Payton thinks to herself "ha little one, you thought you were getting away without a dumbass costume. You've got YEARS ahead of you with these stupid things"

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Love it! The bat and the cowgirl!

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

I LOVE HER!!!!

a real librarian said...

OMG!! She is too cute!!!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Erich was laughing so hard when he saw this and says that the below pics look like Klan members!! What a douchebag...

He says "brandi, I know you dont' have a job but you dont' have to torture your dogs to entertain your boredom..." he's a dick. I punched him for you!

Stacy said...

Abby is one darling little bat!! You have to get them to love the costumes early on so there won't be a struggle :)